2005–2009 B.S., Department of Biological Production and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Miyazaki
2009–2011 M.S., Department of Fisheries Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Miyazaki
2011–2014 Ph.D., Department of Natural Environmental Studies, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo
2013–2014 JSPS Research Fellow (DC2), JSPS
2014–2015 JSPS Research Fellow (PD), JSPS
2015–2015 Post Graduate Researcher for Ocean Science, Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, The University of Tokyo
2015–2018 Postdoctoral Researcher, Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, The University of Tokyo
2018–2021 JSPS Research Fellow (PD), Sesoko Station, Tropical Biosphere Research Center, University of the Ryukyus
2021–2022 Postdoctoral Researcher, Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, The University of Tokyo
2022–Present Assistant Professor, Research Center for Marine Biology
- Yamashiro, H., Fukumori, H., Aini, S.N., Hirose, Y. (2021) Snails associated with the coral-killing sponge Terpios hoshinota in Okinawa Island, Japan. Scientific Reports, 11: 20709.
- Fukumori, H., Itoh, H., Nakajima, N., Kano, Y. (2020) The mitochondrial genome and phylogenetic position of a marine snail Nerita (Heminerita) japonica (Gastropoda: Neritimorpha: Neritidae). Mitochondrial DNA Part B: Resources, 5: 3597-3599.
- Fukumori, H., Takano, T., Hasegawa, K., Kano, Y. (2019c) Deepest known gastropod fauna: species composition and distribution in the Kuril–Kamchatka Trench. Progress in Oceanography, 178: Article Number 102176.
- Fukumori, H., Itoh, H., Irie, T. (2019b) The mitochondrial genome of the gold-ringed cowry Monetaria annulus (Mollusca: Gastropoda: Cypraeidae) determined by whole-genome sequencing. Mitochondrial DNA Part B: Resources, 4: 2305–2307.
- Fukumori, H., Yahagi, T., Warén, A., Kano, Y. (2019a) Amended generic classification of the gastropod family Phenacolepadidae: Transitions from snails to limpets and shallow-water to deep-sea hydrothermal vents and cold seeps. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 185: 636–655.
- Fukumori, H., Hasegawa, K., Kano, Y. (2018) Abyssal gastropods in the Sea of Okhotsk (Vetigastropoda and Caenogastropoda). Deep-Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography, 154: 187–196.
- Fukumori, H., Itoh, H., Kano, Y. (2016) The complete mitochondrial genome of the stream snail Clithon retropictus (Neritimorpha: Neritidae). Mitochondrial DNA Part B: Resources, 1: 820–821.
- Fukumori, H., Kano, Y. (2014): Evolutionary ecology of settlement size in planktotrophic neritimorph gastropods. Marine Biology, 161: 213–227.
- Fukumori, H., Chee, SY., Kano, Y. (2013): Drilling predation on neritid egg capsules by the muricid snail Reishia clavigera. Journal of Molluscan Studies, 79: 139-146.
- Kano, Y., Fukumori, H. (2010) Predation on hardest molluscan eggs by confamilial snails (Neritidae) and its potential significance in egg-laying site selection. Journal of Molluscan Studies, 76: 360–366.