2011 Bachelor, Department of Bioresources, Faculty of Agriculture, Kyoto University
2013 Master, Division of Applied Biosciences, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University
2016 Ph.D., Division of Applied Biosciences, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University
2016–2017 JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (PD), Division of Ecological Genetics, Department of Population Genetics, National Institute of Genetics
2017–2019 Assistant Professor, Laboratory of Bioresources, National Institute for Basic Biology
2019– Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Life Siences, Tohoku University
1. Ishikawa T*, Ansai S*, Kinoshita M, Mori K. (2018) A Collection of Transgenic Medaka Strains for Efficient Site-Directed Transgenesis Mediated by phiC31 Integrase. G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics, 8: 2585-2593. (*equally contributed)
2. Ansai S, Hosokawa H, Maegawa S, Naruse K, Washio Y, Sato K, Kinoshita M. (2017) Deficiency of serotonin in raphe neurons and altered behavioral responses in tryptophan hydroxylase 2-knockout medaka (Oryzias latipes). Zebrafish, 14: 495-507.
3. Murakami Y, Ansai S, Yonemura A, Kinoshita M. (2017) An efficient system for homology-dependent targeted gene integration in medaka (Oryzias latipes). Zool. Lett., 3: 10.
4. Ansai S, Hosokawa H, Maegawa S, Kinoshita M. (2016) Chronic fluoxetine treatment induces anxiolytic responses and altered social behaviors in medaka, Oryzias latipes. Behav. Brain Res., 303C: 126-136.
5. Ansai S, Kinoshita M. (2014) Targeted mutagenesis using CRISPR/Cas system in medaka. Biol. Open, 3: 362-371.
6. Ansai S, Inohaya K, Yoshiura Y, Schartl M, Uemura N, Takahashi R, Kinoshita M. (2014) Design, evaluation, and screening methods for efficient targeted mutagenesis with TALENs in medaka. Dev., Growth Differ. 56: 98-107.
7. Ansai S, Sakuma T, Yamamoto T, Ariga H, Uemura N, Takahashi R, Kinoshita M. (2013) Efficient targeted mutagenesis in medaka using custom-designed transcription activator-like effector nucleases (TALENs). Genetics, 193: 739-749.
8. Ansai S, Ochiai H, Kanie Y, Kamei Y, Gou Y, Kitano T, Yamamoto T, Kinoshita M. (2012) Targeted disruprion of exogenous EGFP gene in medaka using zinc-finger nucleases. Dev. Growth Differ., 54: 546-556.