2002 Ph. D., Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Japan
2002-2005 Postdoctoral research fellow, National Institute for Basic Biology / The University of Tokyo, Japan
2005-2008 Postdoctoral research fellow, University of Cologne, Germany
2008-2011 Assistant Professor, Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences , Japan
2011-Present Professor, Graduate School of Science, Nagoya University, Japan
2019- Present Professor, Graduate School of Life Sciences, Tohoku University, Japan
- Kim H, Horigome M, Ishikawa Y, Li F, Lauritzen J S, Card G, Bock D D, Kamikouchi A (2020). Wiring patterns from auditory sensory neurons to the escape and song-relay pathways in fruit flies. J Comp Neurol. doi: 10.1002/cne.24877.
- Ishimoto H, Kamikouchi A (2020). A feedforward circuit regulates action selection of pre-mating courtship behavior in female Drosophila. Curr Biol. 30, 396-407.
- Yuki Ishikawa, Mao Fujiwara, Junlin Wong, Akari Ura, Kamikouchi A (2019). Stereotyped combination of hearing and wind/gravity-sensing neurons in the Johnston’s organ of Drosophila. Frontiers in Physiology. 10,1552. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.01552
- Yamada D, Ishimoto H, Li X, Kohashi T, Ishikawa Y, Kamikouchi A (2018). GABAergic local interneurons shape female fruit fly response to mating songs. J Neurosci. 38(18), 4329-4347.
- Li X, Ishimoto H, Kamikouchi A. Auditory experience controls the maturation of song discrimination and sexual response in Drosophila. eLife. 7, e34348.