- Kimura T, Endo S, Inui M, Saitoh S-i, Miyake K, Takai T. Endoplasmic protein Nogo-B (RTN4-B) interacts with GRAMD4 and regulates TLR9-mediated innate immune responses. J. Immunol. in press.
- Inui M, Tazawa K, Kishi Y, Takai T. Platelets convert peripheral blood circulating monocytes to regulatory cells via immunoglobulin G and activating-type Fcgamma receptors. BMC Immunol. in press.
- Inui M, Hirota S, Hirano K, Fujii H, Sugahara-Tobinai A, Ishii T, Harigae H, Takai T. Human CD43+ B cells are closely related not only to memory B cells phenotypically but also to plasmablasts developmentally in healthy individuals. Int Immunol. 2015 Mar 5. pii: dxv009.
- Kanari Y, Sugahara–Tobinai A, Takahashi H, Inui M, Nakamura A, Hirose S, Takai T. Dichotomy in the FcγRIIB deficiency and autoimmune-prone SLAM haplotype clarifies the roles of the Fc receptor in development of autoantibodies and glomerulonephritis. BMC Immunol 15:47 (2014)
- Tanaka J, Hirano K, Sakamoto Y, et al. Intravenous immunoglobulin suppresses IL-10 production by activated B cells in vitro. Open J. Immunol. 2(4): 149-160 (2012)
- Mitsuhashi Y, Nakamura A, Endo S, et al. Regulation of plasmacytoid dendritic cell responses by PIR-B. Blood 120: 3256-9 (2012)
- Matsushita H, Endo S, Kobayashi E, et al. Differential but competitive binding of Nogo protein and class I major histocompatibility complex (MHCI) to the PIR-B ectodomain provides an inhibition of cells. J. Biol. Chem. 286(29):25739-47 (2011)
- Arita K, Endo S, Kaifu T, et al. Transcriptional Activation of the Pirb Gene in B Cells by PU.1 and Runx3. J. Immunol. 186(12): 7050-9 (2011)
- Kubo T, Uchida Y, Watanabe Y, et al. Augmented TLR9-induced Btk activation in PIR-B-deficient B-1 cells provokes excessive autoantibody production and autoimmunity. J. Exp. Med.206:1971-82 (2009)
- Imada M, Masuda M, Satoh R, et al. Ectopically expressed PIR-B on T cells constitutively binds to MHC class I and attenuates T helper type 1 responses. Int. Immu. 21:1151-61 (2009)
- Inui M, Kikuchi Y, Aoki N, et al. Signal adaptor DAP10 associates with MDL-1 and triggers osteoclastogenesis in cooperation with DAP12. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106: 4816-21 (2009)
- Endo S, Sakamoto Y, Nakamura A, Takai T. Regulation of cytotoxic T lymphocyte triggering by PIR-B on dendritic cells. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105: 14515-20 (2008)
- Nakamura A, Kobayashi E, Takai T. Exacerbated graft-versus-host disease in Pirb-/- mice.Nat. Immunol. 5: 623-629 (2004)
- Koga T, Inui M, Inoue K, et al. Costimulatory signals mediated by the ITAM motif cooperate with RANKL for bone homeostasis. Nature 428: 758-763 (2004)