- Saito Y, Yamasaki S, Fujii N, Takahashi H. Possible involvement of CS-ACS1 and ethylene in auxin-induced peg formation of cucumber seedlings. 2005 Ann Bot. 95 (3): 413-422.
- Saito Y, Yamasaki S, Fujii N, Hagen G, Guilfoyle T, Takahashi H. Isolation of cucumber CsARF cDNAs and expression of the corresponding mRNAs during gravity-regulated morphogenesis of cucumber seedlings. 2004. The Journal of Experimental Botany 55 (401): 1315-1323.
- Kamada M, Yamasaki S, Fujii N, Higashitani A, Takahashi H. Gravity-induced modification of auxin transport and distribution for peg formation in cucumber seedlings: possible roles for CS-AUX1 and CS-PIN1. Planta 218: 15-26. 2003.
- Yamasaki S, Fujii N, Takahashi H. Characterization of ethylene effects on sex determination in cucumber plants. 2003. Sexual Plant Reproduction 44 (2): 103-111.
- Yamasaki S, Fujii N, Takahashi H. Photoperiodic regulation of CS-ACS2, CS-ACS4 and CS-ERS gene expression contributes to the femaleness of cucumber flowers through diurnal ethylene production under short-day conditions. 2003. Plant, Cell and Environment. 26 (4): 537-546.
- Mizuno H, Kobayashi A, Fujii N, Yamashita M, Takahashi H. Hydrotropic response and expression pattern of auxin-inducible gene, CS-IAA1, in the primary roots of clinorotated cucumber seedlings. 2002. Plant Cell Physiol. 43 (7): 793-801.
- Yamasaki S, Fujii N, Matsuura S, Mizusawa H, Takahashi H. The M locus and ethylene control sex determination in andromonoecious cucumber plants. 2001. Plant Cell Physiol. 42 (6): 608-619.